Bicycle Belts News

A lot has been going on with Bicycle Belts lately.  I've been putting out a lot of really nice belts and as always, I need to thank my local bike shops and friends for doing their part by saving their used tires for me instead of sending them to the landfill.  I've recently been working on a lot of custom belts as well, from riders who have used their tires in big races, tours, etc. I'm currently working on building up my inventory to have a large variety of belts to choose from in anticipation of the upcoming holidays.  In other news, be sure to follow Bicycle Belts on Instagram to keep up with the latest pics, and be sure to check the blog to keep up with news, cycling videos, etc.
  
The first batch of 904Fixed x Bicycle Belts u-lock belts in red have sold out and a new batch in black/dark grey are now available in the 904Fixed online store.  Be sure to check these out as they won't last long!

More news to come.  Thanks again for everyone's support.


904Fixed x Bicycle Belts U-Lock Belts