Bicycle Belts News

So many positive things have been going on with Bicycle Belts lately, and I've been having a lot of fun!  First and foremost, I have to give thanks again to all my friends and local bike shops for saving their used tires for me.  I couldn't do it without you.  As more and more people become familiar with my belts and realize that their old tires can be reused, I seem to be saving greater amounts of tires from the landfills, and it feels good to make a difference, no matter how small it may be.

I have been making a lot of new belts and shipping to so many locations, and it's really exciting to know that someone in another part of the world is enjoying a product that I made.  Aside from making some nice, new batches of belts, I have been busy working on a collaboration with Bicycle Belt's sponsored team  904Fixed.  I can't give away too much info right now, but be sure to keep your eyes peeled on their site as the details will be coming soon! 

In other news, Bicycle Belts is proud to now sponsor two teams, 904Fixed out of Jacksonville, Florida and 514FXD out of Montreal, Canada.  These guys love to ride bikes and I'm stoked for the opportunity to be a sponsor for them.. Be sure to check them out and give them your support.

Also, Bicycle Belts logo stickers have just come out and they look killer. These will now come with every belt order.  If you see me out and about at races, events, etc. be sure to hit me up for some.