Bicycle Belts News

2012 has started off to be a wonderful year for Bicycle Belts.  Sales are going very well and I'm proud to say that belts are now being worn in over a dozen states.  I'm so thankful to all my customers, friends, and local bike shops for all of your support.  I am having a lot of fun making these belts, running the website, and being involved in the cycling community.

I have been making regular tire runs to my local shops and I'm happy to say that I have a lot of used tires to repurpose.  I'll have lots of really nice new belts coming out soon in a variety of colors, brands, etc. so keep an eye on the site and also be sure to ”like” the facebook page as well.

Aside from making the belts, I will be posting more blog posts, cycling news, videos, and product reviews here on the site so be sure to keep posted.
Thanks again for everyone's support!