Bicycle Belts News

A lot has been going on with bicycle belts lately.  First of all I want to thank my friends and local Tallahassee bike shops for helping me out with tire donations.  I greatly appreciate it.  I had a great tire run yesterday and will have some more great-looking belts coming out soon.  In other exciting news, I just sent a belt to be reviewed by Urban Velo Magazine so keep posted for their review.  Be sure to join the Bicycle Belts  Facebook page  if you want to keep up with the most recent photos, news, and updates. 


Future Bicycle Belts saved from the landfill!

Special thanks go out to Robert of Tallahassee FL. for purchasing his GT BMX belt, Ann of Stillwater MN. for purchasing her 2 belts, and Serenity of Pittsburgh PA. for purchasing her belt today.  I hope all of you enjoy your belts.