Latest Bicycle Belts News

First off, I want to say thanks to all the local bike shops and individuals that have been saving their used tires for me.  I really appreciate it. There are many belts and keychains for sale already and many more in the works.  I've been receiving a lot of positive feedback and ideas, and I'm really happy with how the belts are turning out. 
A big thanks goes out ahead of time to Alison and the crew at Krank it Up for this weekends alley cat race.  you can get all the info. here : Diagon Alley Cat.  There will be some great prizes up for grabs including some bicycle belts and keychains, with the grand prize being a frame by Old Field Cycles. I have a feeling there's going to be a good turnout for this race and it should be a lot of fun, so be sure not to miss it.
If you haven't checked out Zone 5 yet, be sure to get by there and take a look.  They are open at 7AM now and it's a great place to get your morning coffee and check out the day's stage of the Tour de France.  With Bikes, Brews, and Coffee, how could you go wrong?